Thursday, January 9, 2014

Couples Day- BOYS!

Hello wonderful Imvu avitars. Today was a very long day. I didn't have school today, so I spent my time taking pictures, editing, dowloading camstudio recorder while trying to learn how to use it, hiring three new people, and much much more. Anyways, I remembered yesterday that a boy named buckhotstuff had said that he wanted to be a model. Luckily I added him to be my friend before I left the chatroom (Imvu Model Agency taste). Today, I saw that he was online. I quickly invited him to Sophies Model Agency. He told me he had lots of outfits. That's crazy, and awesome at the same time. Haha. Anyways, I hired him. Tacoish, my model, came right when buckhotstuff was there. That was a great opportunity to snap a quick shot of the two people. Now, remember; this is modeling. They acting in love but they are NOT dating. Here is the wonderful photo:




Later on, lovely shanae501 stopped by. It was perfect timing because ayo1999 was there. He only had 4 outfits; but that was good enough for me! I was able to snap this picture relatively easy. Disclaimer: these to lovely avitars are not dating, and this was strictly professional business; Here is the photo:

In the evening, I ran into misspink3bear. She is quite the persuasive one; I was done hiring but she caught my attention. Her boyfriend knows how to record videos on IMVU, and she has 1200 outfits! I was very impressed. Ayo1999 was there as well, and I asked if he had different hair, but he said he didn't. He said he had another avitar and could come back as that one. I told him yes, because I want him to do one more shot with persuasive misspink3bear. He agreed and came back as kazzem1999. By the time he came back, and misspink3bear was all done changing; the place was crowded. There was a girl pretending to shoot me, and cut me. She wouldn't leave and she purposely got in the way of me taking photos. Random people were coming asking to be hired. Some of my workers were being annoying as well. Nothing against them, because they are great. However, I am not going to lie; I was getting kind of annoyed. I lost it for a second there; even on misspink3bear. However I patched things up and decided to go to an empty chatroom to take photos of them there. The photo was a little harder to take because I wasn't familiar with all the poses and positions. However, I was able to do it. Another disclaimer: these two are not dating either. misspink3bear has a boyfriend she cares for very much. Again, this is strictly business. Here is the photo: 

Today was long a long day, but I got quite a few things done in the agency; very proud of all the models and their hard work, keep it up (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment