Thursday, January 9, 2014

Is Drama on its Way to the Agency?

Once again, I say hello to my fellow avi's in the same day on the same blog. Todays post gets a bit more personal. I was busy making the totem pole blog along with posting everyone's profile pics next to there name. I spotted a few interesting pictures.





SophieSmith12345 is in the first one, and LilNishaLuv16 in the second one. SophieSmith12345 has this on her profile: Relationship Status: In a Relationship. LilNishaLuv16 has this on her profile: Relationship Status: Married. Even worse, LilNishaLuv16 might be pregnant. Now, here's the question.. is this guy the same guy in both photos? If so, is he cheating on his wife with SophieSmith12345 or is Sophie just a friend to him? If the answer is for the worse, will the two be able to get along, or will this cause drama in the agency? If you know anything, please don't hesitate to tell me!

Yours truly,
                                                                               Hannahsparks123

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
11:19 pm Update:

I spoke to SophieSmith12345, and it is good news. The guy that she is with in the pictures is her best friend. A guy is allowed to have a girl as a best friend and be married at the same time. So I was wrong, and I apoligize for my mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment