Saturday, January 18, 2014

Photoshoot! (Tacoish)

Hey Avi's. Welcome back to the blog! Today I logged on Imvu at around 9am. I invited hannahcoolgirl7, and Tacoish to the agency. I gave the link to the blog to hannahcoolgirl7 and dicussed runway details with Tacoish. Afterwards, Tacoish asked for a photoshoot. I said yes, and then 5 minutes later; my dad comes and told me I have 20 minutes on the computer and I can get back on in the afternoon. Also, Tacoish said Sophies Models Agency was giving her lagg. I then got an invite from PrettiiBree. I went to her house and she talked about her music video song choice, carlieduncan making it in the music video as a twerker (technincally theybehating123 made it in the video, carlieduncan's other avi), and she talked about shanae501 trying to pick a fight with her. At some point in the conversation, Tacoish showed up. I had limited time, and was about to change my mind about the photoshoot, and then I found 2 spots to take her pics, so I quickly got it done. Even though it was a little hastle, we got it done. Good job.

P Tacoish imvu!!.jpg

TACO TACO IMVU.jpg


P.S If you want to look at it in a larger form, go to my ablum. Step 1. Go to my profile. Step 2. Click on the albums. Step 3. Click on Sophies Models Album. Step 4. Find the photo you would like to view. Thanks!

                                                                 Yours Truly,
                                                                        Hannahsparks123




No comments:

Post a Comment