Thursday, January 9, 2014

How I became an Editor

Hello everyone. Welcome to my Imvu model blog. Today I plan to show you the first picture I ever edited on IMVU. Here it is:




















Now, I think it was my third day on IMVU but I wanted to do something more, therefore I was determined to figure out how to work everything. I did ok on the picture, but not great. The reason I took this picture was to prove I was worthy to be an editor. I would constatly going to IMVU Model Agency (Taste), but never any luck. I ran into Viviana1404 in the Agency. She said she has an agency and wanted to hire me. I was thrilled! She had a model already who doubled as her daughter. Her name was hannahcoolgirl7. Great girl, and an amazing model. She had many outfits, and hairstyles! She was the first model I had ever taken pics of. Here are the pictures:









Now, depending on who you ask; I may have over done the sparkles. Reason being, I wanted to get the POW effect, and I also wanted it to look like it was a magazine cover, or in a magazine. However, I still think I did good. Later that day, I ran into another girl named NickiiLuvv. She was very sweet and asked me if I could edit her profile picture. I customized it for her personality, and requests. I even thouroughly explained how to upload it to her album. Afterwards, I even made a smaller version; just so that she can upload it to her profile.



Anyways, everyday I would go to the agency. Viviana1404 was rarely there, but when she was; she barely said two words. Later on I found out she wasn't the real owner and that the owner never went on. Then, I ran into Peyton (forgot her whole name). She told me, I should run this place. I was hesitant but then realized that the owner hasn't been on in a very long time and I could make it work. I love being at the agency, and I love editing. Why not? Peyton was my new co manager, and I was the manager/photographer/editor. We held a model competition, and two people won! However right after the competition, the one girl bailed, as did Peyton. I was left with a very nice girl, named; Tacoish. She was a very great model. Here are the pictures I took of her:




















































 

































Now, I think I did pretty good. However, you are probably asking yourself. Why am I taking pictures in the same place. Well for no freaking good reason, other than my lack of experience. What I would do when take the pics was I would stand behind the puple sheet screen and I thought that was the only place I would be able to pics because of the positioning of the camera. Was I wrong or what? lol. All I simply had to do was move the little arrows up, down, right, and left, and then be able to take a picture of them. So, from now on.. my pictures will be in many different areas and not just in one boring place. P.S Tacoish and hannahcoolgirl7 did an amazing job modeling, thank you very much!

Hope you enjoyed my first post on this blog! Talk to you soon, very soon!

The people in this blog are: Vivian14014, hannahcoolgirl7, Peyton, NickiiLuvv, Tacoish, and of course myself (Hannahsparks123).

No comments:

Post a Comment