Saturday, January 11, 2014

Sophie Was At shanae501's Fashion Show

Today, SophieSmith12345 came by today! She asked for permission from me to let her walk in shanae501's runway show. Of course I said yes because there is no reason I should say no. Sophie is a good worker, I don't have any worries. Sophie asked me to come to the fashion show. I said yes. However, if you have read my blogs, then you must know that I have fired shanae501. When shanae saw me she was not happy, and her real sister was there too (famoustink01rose); as well as Sophie and one other girl. They cussed at me, kicked me, slapped me, stomped on me, told me to die, and a few other things. I originally wanted to stay for Sophie, but I got a little hurt; so I left. However before I left, I took a few shots of Sophie and the other girl walking down the runway of Taliana's Modeling Agency- the agency that shanae501 helps manage.



this is the other girl KaeNastyy- she didn't say too much but I snapped a picture to just give you a feel of the place lol. Here it is:



No comments:

Post a Comment