Thursday, January 9, 2014

Managing Sophies Models Agency-modeling competition

Hello everyone. Yesterday, I logged onto Imvu. Tacoish wasn't online. I decided that one model was not enough. I was going to have a modeling competition. One person after the other showed up. Too many people to name. However, the first two girls to show up in the chatroom was a girl name charllil (forgot her full avi name), and theybehating123. Charlill was up first, the theme was swimwear. She did it and was great. theybehating123 did not have swimwear and she asked me if she would wait for five minutes so that she can switch her characters because the other one had better inventory. I said yes, and she came back as carlieduncan. Prior to her coming, Charlil had promised me access to her beachhouse and other things, but told her it would be unfair to hire her before she competed with carlieduncan. Anyways, the two of them competed and carlieduncan had the best clothes, and so I chose her. SophieSmith12345, shanae501, and the other girl (apoligize for forgetting your name) competed. Shanae having the biggest personality with adverse clothes, Sophie having the sweetest personality and the girliest clothes, and the other girl only having about 2 outfits. I tallied up the scores, and Shanae, and Sophie tied! I had them show me their best outfits and Shanae won. Other people where showing up, and I needed to go to eat, wash up, exercise and go to bed. So, I made the process easier. I told all the people in the current room to wait in the receptions office with me. I asked them their time and compared it to mine. I asked them how many outfits they had. blubellhon1 had 38 outfits!! I obviously hired her. The other girl, whom I forgot the name of, had only 2 outfits. I had to apologize for wasting her time, and tell her that she didn't make it. The other girl XxSexyBadBiatchxX had probably 3-5 outfits, and so I hired her as well. I was overwhelmed with everyone coming into the chatroom, so everyone who came in that wasn't already here, I asked to leave. SophieSmith12345 was still hanging around so I hired her as well. There is no harm in hiring lots of models, they won't always be online. Another girl named LilNishaLuv16 was there as well, and told me that she was previously hired before. So, I let her stay as well. Anyways, as soon as I hired the girls Shanae was upset because she found out she wasn't going to be in commercials, magazines, and music videos. I have never recorded a video on Imvu before. I have never edited video before, or posted it on YouTube either. I told her I would see what I could do by going to chatrooms and getting connections. She calmed down a little but still was upset. I told her I couldn't doing anything right now because I needed to get ready. Late at night, after I was ready for bed. I logged on and searched for chatrooms of people that might help. I found nothing for awhile, and then finally I found some recording studio chatrooms. They had no people in them, but what I did was I added and messaged the owners of the chatroom and asked if they could make commercials/music videos. I asked about 4 people. I also found 2 music video audition rooms, and I messaged those people as well. I even messaged a girl named Quill who designs lots of adorable clothes (Sophie gave me her name). The reason I messaged Quill was because I had hopes that she might want advertisement for her clothes (Sophie owned a dress that Quill designed). That way, I would get payed, my girls would get payed; and everyone would be happy. However, I have not gotten any messages back so far but it hasn't been that long since I sent it (which was yesterday). In desperation to make my models happy, I talked to a manager of Moodz modeling agency, named Beautifulsky14. She gave me all the help she could, and told me how she handled the agency. She left and I went to Taste IMVU Model Agency and found little to no help. I decided I was going to download camstudio. I did, and I practiced with it a little. I made it so all the names where on the bottom screen by changing the settings. I made sure that the word bubbles dissappeared (ctrl + B), I adjusted the amount of screen I wanted the camera to get, and then I recorded. If I were to make a commercial, I would need a client to pay me so that I could buy the music and be rewarded for my time. So, right now; that is my problem. I have no music and no client. All I have are sent messages to people who could help, a sent message to a possible client, a recorder, and very little experience using it but could manage. If anyone has connections (video recorders, commercial auditions, music auditions ect..) please don't hesitate to let me know. My avi name is Hannahsparks123. Thanks for reading



Unedited pics from yesterdays runway just 2 of them (they are random):
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment